eXstor GmbH, Wiesbaden
Our company name eXstor sums up our activities in one word: for us, eXtended storage means that we expand the functionality of the storage products you use, particularly IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM), using our products, services and service offerings.
Since April 2011 we are offering our TSM High Availability TSMCluster® in the new Version 5.1 based on the AIX and Linux operating systems. The new version of this robust, scalable and widely used cluster software for TSM offers significant improvements and numerous new functions in the event of an IT failure:
- The new name TSMCluster® is registered worldwide and in the new IBM Global Solution Directory
- Any-to-any concept (as many TSM servers as you want running on as many machines as you want)
- Rule-based automatic failover
- New TSM sensors that monitor critical values in the operating system and TSM
- Central configuration, log monitor and intelligent lock mechanism
- Java-based web interface
- GPFS as a stable basis for real file-sharing between TSM instances
- HADR, eRMM and ACSLS integration
In spite of its high complexity, the TSMCluster® remains easy to operate via web interface or command line.
As well as these core competencies, as an IBM Advanced Business Partner, we offer all services regarding TSM and will be happy to help you with your IBM power systems and storage using our expertise.