- Business Analytics
- Enterprise Content Management
- IBM Collaboration Solutions
- Information Management
- Security Systems
Advanced Case Management
The advanced case management strategy from IBM unifies information, processes and people to provide a 360-degree view of the case. In addition to content and process management, it relies on advanced analytics, business rules, collaboration and social software to help drive more successful, optimized case outcomes. Moreover, advanced case management solutions help capture industry best practices in frameworks and templates to empower business users and accelerate return on investment.
IBM Case Manager 5.1
IBM Case Manager 5.1 unites information, process, and people to provide a 360-degree view of case information and achieve optimized outcomes. With Case Manager, knowledge workers can put critical case information to work through integrated business rules, collaboration, and analytics -- all of which enhance decision making ability and leads to more successful case outcomes.
In the Spotlight
- IBM Case Manager (datasheet)
- Executive Brief: A smarter way to manage information in a more complex world
- Leverage advanced case management to apply analytics to detect fraud and support investigations
- IBM Case Manager management capabilities